Hacking Tutorials 2015
Important Programming Languages and Hacking Tutorials for Ethical Hackers, Today I’m not gonna share any hacking tutorials but a short guide, which I’ve experienced in my learning carrier. In Hacking filed when you ask somebody How can I become Hacker?
Can I learn Hacking without Knowing Programming?
Simply you just can’t, Even if you managed to learn it step-by-step tutorial, You’ll never be able to hack or pentest on your own. Its because you don’t know the core and logic of target application, If you understand application logic you can easily play with it. So that’s why it is highly recommended to learn programming languages to become an Ethical Hacker.
Hacking Tutorials : Important Programming Languages for Ethical Hackers
1) To become an Ethical Hacker
Here are the main topics to become a Ethical Hacker,
- Web Hacking : So if you’re interested in web hacking. You should follow below guide.
- HTML : Hyper Text Markup Language. Always learn from basic and HTML is important and most basic markup language. One should know it very well to understand web action/reaction and logic. HTML is static markup language.
- SQL : Structured Query Language is database programming language. Each and every data is stored in database so you should know about database programming and vulnerability as it is the most sensitive part of Web.
2) Programming Languages for Exploit Writing
Exploit writing is difficult and advance part of Hacking, It requires higher level of programming language. Every professional hacker must know Exploit Writing, It can be done in any programming language like C, C++, Ruby, Python etc.
- C : The mother of all programming language, C is most used in software creation for Linux, Windows etc… However it is also used for Exploit writing and development. I would prefer to learn C first and recommend to you as well.
- Python : Python is most used language for exploit writing, It is highly recommended you to learn Python Socket Programming because it helps lot learning exploit creation.
- Ruby : Ruby is simple but complicated object oriented programming language. Ruby is very useful in exploit writing. Ruby is used for meterpreter scripting and do you know Metasploit Framework itself programmed in Ruby.
3) Programming Languages for Reverse Engineering
Assembly language, the one and only Assembly nothing but Assembly.
Assembly Language : Assembly Language is low level programming language but very complicated. One can instruct a machine hardware or software using Assembly language. Reverse Engineers uses Assembly language, and if you want to learn Reverse Eng, you must need to know Assembly Language.