SP’s: For windows users we are here with a cool method for How To Recover Data From Crashed Operating System. Due to viruses or any other factors operating system gets crashes in general cases and then your data is not accessible at that time. And the most worst case in then when you have your important data in your drive where OS was installed. Because when you install a new OS then the drive gets formatted and all your data get deleted. So here we have a way by which you can recover your lost data in crashed OS.
How To Recover Data From Crashed Operating System
In this method we will be discussing a way to recover out data before installing new OS that gonna deletes all your data installed in the drive containing OS. So have a look on the steps discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Recover Data From Corrupted OS
- First of all download the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available for free of cost by Micosoft Corporation.
- Don’t worry with software’s title thats is Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8 or 8.1 and windows 10.
- Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now you have to run it.
- Now in the opened window as shown below click on browse. Now locate the path of Windows ISO file and select it then click on next button.
- Now in the next opened window you have to click on USB device because we are making bootable USB/Pendrive.
- The next thing is that you have to select the pendrive which you want to make bootable. Make sure that the your pendrive is empty. if not so then don’t worry a pop up will opens saying to erase data on your selected USB.
- Now the only thing is need to is just to copy windows files to do so you have to just click on Begin Copying. It takes around 20-25 minutes depending upon your system to make bootable USB. Lastly when you see the message “Bootable USB Device created successfully“.
- Now boot this Windows USB in your computer and there open recover option and browse there and move your important data in your pendrive.
So above is all about How To Recover Data From Crashed Operating System. Using this method you can easily recover your C drive data without installing the new windows and loosing all your important data. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with others too.Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.