iPhoto is a photo editing app exclusive to iOS and Mac OS. It is indeed one of the best photo editing apps around. Apple has developed some of the finest apps of the world and it has continued the great run with iPhoto. Most of the apps made by Apple are exclusive to its devices. However, a lot of people who do not own an iPhone or any other iOS device want to use Apple apps on Windows PC. Of course you can use most of the iOS apps on Mac OS as well. However, using apps like iPhoto on your PC is not always possible.
If you want to use iPhoto on your Windows computer, take a look at the text below.
Here are some of the amazing features of this app that make it so desirable:
- The app allows you to import the pictures from just about any device you want
- You can use custom camera pictures as well with iPhoto
- Almost all the popular image formats are recognized and supported by iPhoto
- iPhoto brings to you some really cool and easy editing options. Yes, editing and enhancing your pictures is incredibly easy with this app
- iPhoto lets you easily share the photos on the social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. You can also sae the edited images to iCloud or you can also email them. You can create slideshows and even share the pictures on Flickr
- The photos are organized by the date they were created or modified.
- The app is capable of recognizing faces as well.
Since this app offers so many cool features, there is no wonder why you would want it on your Windows PC.
iPhoto for PC
Let’s be very clear about one thing: there is no way to download and install iPhoto on your Windows PC. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this as well. If you have a Mac computer, you can easily use this app but not with Windows computer.
So, what are your options?
Although you cannot get iPhoto for PC, you can always look for its alternatives. You will be glad to know that there are many good alternatives to iPhoto. Here are some of them.
Picasa by Google: More people use Picasa than iPhoto. This is because it offers cross platform functionalities. In fact, some of the features of Picasa are superior to that of iPhoto. You can track and import your photos very easily with this app. It also has a number of filters and effects to enhance your images instantly.
Zoner Photo Studio: Zoner doesn’t have same features as Picasa but it is still a viable alternative to iPhoto. The interface of this app looks very modern and makes it easy for you to edit your pictures. This application also lets you share photos to the social media platforms. You can use some really cool filters to beautify the images. If you can’t use iPhoto, you must definitely try Zoner.
Author Bio :
Deepak Raghav is a distinguished research consultant and writer. He is having vast experience in writing and Digital marketing and now operates his own blog http://myapps4pc.com/ on the regular basis.